Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Blizzard Bag 1

WELCOME TO BLIZZARD DAY
PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN THIS ASSIGNMENT HONESTLY
AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A MAKE-UP DAY


In the technology center we spend the bulk of our time with hands on learning activities.  Being unable to be at school, means a different assignment is needed. This activity will help you and your instructor understand what careers interest you.  


Please remember we all will be working today and are available to answer questions throughout the day. Contact me if you have questions relating to the assignment.

You may contact me at the blog or by my email rmartineau@govwentworth.k12.nh.us. I will be at my computer from 9:15 to 11:00AM, unless I have no power. If I have no power, I will check my email when I get it back.


1.  Go to indeed.com

2.  On the "What" menu bar enter a job category or company name.

3.  Int the "Where" menu bar enter a location of where you might like to work.

4.  Investigate 6 to 10 different positions.

8.  On the form provided below list five links that interested you the most

9.  Be prepared to discuss your search in class when we return.

10. Contact me upon completion of the assignment.


MY TOP FIVE FAVORITE SEARCHES
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
CONTACT ME WHEN FINISHED!


THIS WILL ACT AS  PARTICIPATION \ ATTENDANCE IN MY CLASS TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment